System Saver® II Pellets
Windsor® Salt is the largest manufacturer of water softening salt in North America and understands why soft water is important to you and your family. System Saver® II Pellets are formulated to guarantee 99.7% pure salt which ultimately means cleaner dishes and laundry and smoother hair and skin! Windsor System Saver® II Pellets’ quality product and packaging are absolutely a cut above and that’s why “Ya Gotta Get The Good One!™”.
Available in 18.1 or 11.3 kg bag.
Windsor System Saver® II Pellets’ patented formula and unique pellet shape are proven to deliver superior results.
- Work to extend softener life†.
- Keep water appliances running at peak performance.
- Reduce iron build-up.
- Help prevent hard water mineral scaling in water heaters and pipes.
- Clean your softener and remove hard water minerals.
System Saver® II comes in a 18.1 or 11.3 kg bag that is easy to carry, open and pour thanks to our special bag features. The easy-open tear opens wide to allow salt to pour out easily and flow freely. Both bag sizes have a rigid plastic handle for more comfortable carrying and lifting.
†Based on external laboratory testing of continuous use of System Saver® II versus plain salt over the life of the softener, using hard water with an average clear-water (ferrous) iron content of 1.1 parts per million (ppm).
Windsor System Saver® II Pellets provide soft water benefits for your home and family.
- Reduce hard water spots on faucets, dishes and tiles.
- Prevent scale build-up in water heaters and pipes.
- Help soaps and detergents lather better.
- Soften and brighten clothes and towels.
- Facilitate household cleaning chores.
- Can be used in all water softeners.
Soft water greatly reduces the scaling of pipes, faucets and bath fixtures, and reduces spotting of glasses, dishes and flatware. Soft water also helps detergent clean your clothes better, while making your clothes last longer too! Overall, household chores are easier with the help of soft water and Windsor® water softening salt.
To keep soft water flowing through your home, it’s important to remember to maintain your water softener with the right amount of salt. Salt is the magic ingredient to keep your skin feeling great, clothes and towels feeling soft and your dishes staying spotless.
Tips on Maintaining Your Softener:
- Calendar Method – You can use bank holidays, odd numbered months, or every 31st as a date to fill your softener with at least two bags.
- Air Filter Method – Each time you replace your air filters (recommended every 60-90 days) make sure to add two bags of Windsor System Saver® II Pellets to your softener.
- Oil Change Method – When you stop by your local mechanic for your routine oil change, stop by the store and get two bags of Windsor System Saver® II Pellets to fill your softener.
If you feel or see the effects of hard water, it’s not too late. Make sure to add two to three bags of Windsor System Saver® II Pellets or Rust Remover™ to clean the resin tank. You will have great soft water again in no time.