Windsor® Clean and Protect™
System Saver® II is now Windsor® Clean and Protect™. Get the same water softening power you know from the brand you trust… now with a new name and a new look! Our water softener salt pellets are specially formulated to help keep dishes sparkling and clothes and skin feeling softer, while extending the life of your appliances.
Available in 18.1kg or 11.3 kg bag.
Windsor® Clean and Protect™ powerful formula and unique pellet shape are proven to improve water quality and protect your home.
- Extends softener life†.
- Keeps appliances that use water running at peak performance.
- Helps prevent hard water mineral scaling in water heaters and pipes.
- Cleans your softener and remove hard water minerals.
- Comfort-grip handle: makes lifting and carrying easier – and it stays secure from store to home.
- Easy-open tear: Makes bag easier to open and pour. No scissors needed!
Windsor® Clean and Protect™ pellets provide soft water benefits for your home and family.
- Reduces hard water spots on faucets, dishes and tiles.
- Prevents mineral build-up in water heaters and pipes.
- Helps soaps and detergents lather better.
- Softens and brightens clothes and towels.
- Makes cleaning a breeze.
- Can be used in all water softeners.
Soft water greatly reduces mineral buildup in pipes, faucets and bath fixtures, and reduces spots on glasses, dishes and flatware. Soft water also helps detergent lather better, while helping to make your clothes feel softer too! Overall, household chores are easier with the help of soft water and Windsor® water softener salt.
To keep soft water flowing through your home, it’s important to remember to maintain your water softener with the right amount of salt. Salt is the magic ingredient to keep your skin feeling great, clothes and towels feeling soft and your dishes sparkling.
Tips on Maintaining Your Softener:
Check your salt levels regularly and fill your softener with two bags of salt every two months or enough to keep your tank ½ full of salt.
†Based on external laboratory testing of continuous use of Clean and Protect™ versus plain salt over the life of the softener, using hard water with an average clear-water (ferrous) iron content of 1.1 parts per million (ppm).